Is there any reason to believe that these extraordinary claims could be true? If true, what do they mean for us?
Ron Tesoriero, lawyer and documentary filmmaker, who is a first-hand witness to the events and took a leading role in the investigation of these stories, is in a unique position to tell of the happenings, the intriguing scientific test results and their implications for Science, Religion and Humanity.
Mike Willesee senior Australian Television Journalist joined with Ron Tesoriero in the investigation.
The Shroud of Turin – Fake or Not? New DNA Tests Show Genetic Data.
Two decades of DNA studies on blood from the statue of Christ in Bolivia and Eucharistic Miracle
of Buenos Aires may hold the key to solving the mystery of the Shroud of Turin.
Reason to Believe by Ron Tesoriero
– Amazon review – highest ratings, “This book is simply a life changing one.”
The Origin of Life Under the Microscope by Ron Tesoriero and Lee Han.
A challenge to Darwinian Evolutionary theory. The Scientific Investigation of the Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aires – a revolution for Science and Religion.
- The Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aires
- The bleeding statue of Christ , in Cochabamba Bolivia
- The stigmata of Katya Rivas (also known as Catalina Rivas – filmed live and shown throughout the world by Fox network – Signs from God, Science Tests Faith)
- The extensive writings of Katya Rivas, dictated to her by Christ.
- WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?
20 years in the making, unseen original material seen for the first time. This is the official firsthand account of the investigation of Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aires by Lawyer and Documentary Filmmaker, Ron Tesoriero.
“More than a WOW moment. It was a traumatic day for Science.”
– Mike Willesee, Journalist.