Is there any reason to believe that these extraordinary claims could be true? If true, what do they mean for us?
Ron Tesoriero, lawyer and documentary filmmaker, who is a first-hand witness to the events and took a leading role in the investigation of these stories, is in a unique position to tell of the happenings, the intriguing scientific test results and their implications for Science, Religion and Humanity.
Mike Willesee senior Australian Television Journalist joined with Ron Tesoriero in the investigation.
His works principally tell in detail his investigation of
- The Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aires
- The bleeding statue of Christ , in Cochabamba Bolivia
- The stigmata of Katya Rivas (also known as Catalina Rivas – filmed live and shown throughout the world by Fox network – Signs from God, Science Tests Faith)
- The extensive writings of Katya Rivas, dictated to her by Christ.
- WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
25 years in the making, unseen original material seen for the first time. This is the official firsthand account of the investigation of Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aires by Lawyer and Documentary Filmmaker, Ron Tesoriero.
“More than a WOW moment. It was a traumatic day for Science.”
– Mike Willesee, Journalist.