Dictation from Heaven of Katya RivasCommentary by Ron Tesoriero
The Dictation from Heaven of Katya Rivas and it’s relevance to explain why:
- The Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aires
- The Bleeding Statue of Christ, in Cochabamba Bolivia
- The stigmata of Katya Rivas
If I had to sum up in a few words what the thousands of pages of Dictation from Heaven, that Katya writes under instruction from Jesus, was all about , I would say that it was God’s Plea To Humanity reminding us that He exists and that we have forgotten Him- Forgotten that He is our creator, who came down to earth 2000 years ago to tell us that He has prepared for us an eternal paradise in Heaven that we will inherit after our death if we are faithful to Him in this life.
“When the cross of suffering weighs on you remember that you are no more than pilgrims on this earth. On the other side of the tomb, there is a world marvellously more beautiful, that God has prepared for his faithful children…”
Within Katya’s numerous writings Jesus presents the reality and the beauty of Heaven, a place to which every human being is given the opportunity to enjoy. But ultimately, He says, the choice is ours. The writings reflect the immense love of a God who uses words of gentle persuasion to encourage us to make that choice while still leaving us the freedom to reject Him.
HEAVEN IS FOR REAL
In one particular messages Jesus paints this attractive picture of Heaven. I present a part of that message. I am sure the reader will appreciate the beauty and value of each word ….
1. …I want us to talk about Heaven. The place you must talk about to encourage My children to work toward its conquest…
2. Heaven, My children, is a gift so great that I desired to die on the Cross in order to open for you, entrance into it…
4. In Heaven there is no death, no fear of dying; no pain nor illness, no poverty, no heat. There is just a serene eternal day , a continuously blooming and delightful spring…
5. Everything you can desire is there, …Seeing that magnificent city that is so beautiful will satisfy your sight. You will see that the beauty of the inhabitants further enhances the beauty of the city because they all dress like kings, and they are kings…
8. The reward promised to you is not only beauty, harmony and other good things, but I, who allow Myself to be seen by the blessed ones…
9. In Heaven, souls are certain that they love and are loved by Me. They see that I embrace them with immense love and that My love will never end. That love grows then with the conviction of how much I loved them when I offered Myself in sacrifice for them on the wood of the Cross and I turned Myself into sustenance, into food, in the Eucharist.
11. It is there when the soul will see… that those tribulations, that poverty, those illnesses and persecutions that it considered misfortunes, were nothing more than love and the means that I used to lead it to Paradise…
14. Believe Me, little children, saints and martyrs say they have done little to get to Heaven. But to what does their entire suffering amount compared with that sea of eternal joys, where they will remain forever?
15. Take heart, My children, and prepare to suffer patiently all that you must suffer in the time that is left, because everything is paltry and nothing compares to the glory of Heaven.
16. When you are distressed by the sorrows of life, look up to Heaven and console yourselves with the hope of Paradise. There My Mother awaits you. There I await you, with the crown in hand to crown you as monarchs of that Kingdom without end…” DH-62 30-Oct-96 The Lord
Today there would be few of us who consider ourselves as pilgrims on this earth and even fewer still who have faith in the promise of paradise in that Kingdom of Heaven without end. We prefer to avoid thinking about death because many believe it is the absolute end. There is nothing afterwards. The possibility that there is a God who might have prepared a Heaven for us does not sit comfortably with modern day thinking. The subject of Heaven, God and Religion do not seem to be favourite topics in our secular world unless they are presented in a way which draws controversy or ridicule.
SIGNS FROM GOD
So perhaps it is in this atmosphere that God has chosen to intervene directly in our world with extraordinary happenings, SIGNS FROM GOD, to get our attention. They are real and visible events that unequivocally point to God and that cannot be explained by Science. Each of the extraordinary events are theme related and do have purpose and meaning.
- The Statue of Christ that weeps and bleeds,
- The Stigmata of Katya Rivas, and
- The communion host, which has transformed into living heart tissue
are each mystical signs of the Passion of Christ powerfully given so as to impact on the whole world.
There is historical precedent for Jesus using Signs of His Passion to change the course of history. It was through a mystical sign of the Passion (the sign of the cross in the sky, accompanied by the words, In the Cross you will have victory) and a vision of Christ in the year AD 312 , that the then pagan Roman Emperor Constantine converted to Christianity which lead to the Christianisation of Europe. There is also the Stigmata of St Francis of Assisi in 1224, and St Padre Pio in 1968.
THE MEANING OF THE SIGNS FROM GOD
The meaning for us of these extraordinary signs is specifically addressed in many of Katya’s messages. What follows is just some of them.
The Stigmata of Katya Rivas
After the filming and the international Television Broadcast by the Fox Network of Katya’s stigmata in 1999, Jesus said to Katya that He had permitted the stigmata and the television broadcast of it saying,
“I have been preparing you for this day because I needed to reach the world one more time to show the world my suffering through a person like you.”
In another message Jesus says to Katya about her stigmata,
“You are My little mirror reflecting a suffering image of your Jesus. So great is My Love that I have given you My nails and My crown of thorns, even the blow on My cheek was lovingly placed on yours. The agony and immense sadness that drowns your soul is the one that I feel with the loss of each of My children. Does it give you an accurate idea of how much your God suffers?” DH-31 24-Aug-96 The Lord
The Statue of Christ that Cries and Bleeds
The phenomenon associated with the statue of Christ can be seen as a sign of “How much your God suffers”.
Jesus explains to Katya why He cries.
18.I cry over the sepulcher of Lazarus who is My friend, over the unfaithful Jerusalem that is My native country, over the world, object of divine anger.
19.My Heart for mankind is what has poured out these tears; love has torn them out from My Heart, and the desire of seeing them cry for you is what made Me give the tears their own virtue, and to declare blessed those who shed them.
20.The sacrifice of tears was not in My life but was a prelude to the sacrifice of blood, which poured out from My feet, My hands, My head and My Heart successively and abundantly.” (ARK -106, 22 June 95, The Lord)
Jesus also dictated to Katya a complete book on His passion. In part it reads,
6. After they have nailed My hands, they cruelly pull My feet… My wounds open, the nerves in My hands and arms tear; the bones are dislocated… The pain is intense!
7. My feet are pierced and My Blood soaks the earth!…
8. Contemplate for a moment these bloodstained hands and feet… This naked body, covered with wounds, with urine, and blood. Filthy… This head pierced by sharp thorns, soaked in sweat, full of dust, and covered in Blood…
9. Admire the silence, the patience, and the conformity with which I accept this suffering. Who is the One who suffers like this, a victim of such ignominy? He is the Son of God! The One who has made the heavens, the earth, the seas, and all that exists… The One who has created man; the One who sustains everything with His infinite power…
11. Contemplate your Jesus, stretched out on the Cross, unable to make the slightest movement… naked, without fame, without honor, without liberty… Everything has been snatched away from Him! There is no one who takes pity and sympathizes with His pain! He only receives torments, ridicule, and mockery!” (The Passion 1997)
Jesus concludes his account of his Passion with words that specifically draw our attention to contemplate the Statue Of Christ of Cochabamba, Bolivia, that cries and bleeds with these words:
19. I have taken as a symbol a piece of wood, a cross. I have carried it with great love, for the good of all. I have suffered real affliction so that all could rejoice in Me. But today, how many believe in the One who truly did love you and does love you? Contemplate Me in the image of the Christ that weeps and bleeds. There and in this way the world has Me.”
Heart of Jesus Christ in a Communion Host
Perhaps the greatest insight into the essence of The Eucharist (The Blessed Sacrament) given to modern man, can be found in the messages Jesus has dictated to Katya.
“….. I had never spoken so much of the Eucharist as I have through you. You are My missionary of the Eucharist; that is what you are for Me. It is for that reason that through you I want to reach the hierarchy of the Church, to the Bishops and Priests…” (Ark 105 ,- 20 June 95- The Lord)
“Here I am in the Eucharist”
- Here I am, My daughter, in the Eucharistic Sacrament. The Sacrament conceived by My love for all time, accomplished by My infinite omnipotence…,
- A highest Mystery that exceeds all created nature and the one [the Sacrament] in which, after going up to Heaven, I wanted to stay with you until the consummation of the centuries.
- Because My love would not permit it, I could not stand to leave orphaned those whom I loved more than My life.
- Here is the new Heaven, created and adorned with divine art for which My heart takes pity in it everyday. (Ark 68, 9 April 95)
“My heart is in the Eucharist” – Jesus
In dictation Jesus gave to Katya on the 18th April 1995, one year before the Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aires, Jesus spoke of His Heart being in the Eucharist, a concept previously not readily discernible in Catholic literature.
He speaks about “My heart which you possess in the Most Blessed Sacrament”
“1) My daughter, My children, My heart which you possess in the Most Blessed Sacrament as a pledge of future glory and which has to be your blessing in Heaven, is also for you while you live on earth.” (ARK -77, 18 April 95, The Lord)
Jesus expands on the nature of His Heart in the Eucharist in the message which follows.
1) …this Heart is perfect in its own substance.
3) The Father created it with a perfection that makes it worthy to be the Heart of His Son. He made it shine with the living image of His eternal beauty.
4) I, the Word, in becoming flesh, ennoble it, deify it; I make it sensitive to the glory of God and to the interests of men, and I make it throb in that insoluble charity that unites Me with God and men……
7) Such is My Heart, such is the purest organ of holy humility which I concealed in Mary’s bosom and I united it to Me, personally, when I became man. This Heart is the generous spring from which gushed blood during My agony in the Garden of Gethsemane, when, oppressed under the weight of your guilt, I redoubled My prayers, bathing all My body in a mortal sweat.
8) This Heart gave out drops of redemptive blood from the thorns of the holy crown and from the lashes of the whip. During three hours this heart bathed the summit of Calvary with the precious blood that paid for the rescue of the world. This heart opened itself up after My death to pay completely with the excess of My love, a rescue that could have been paid with just one drop. After having slept for three days in the sepulcher, this heart awoke with all the energy and all the strength of its love, arming itself in the resurrected body of the Man-God, with the most wonderful proprieties that Heaven gives to My glorified body: the movement, the brightness and the grandeur of a life without end.
9) See in this sensitive substance, the Heart that I showed to Margaret Mary, telling her: “Look at this heart that has loved mankind so much.” (ARK -106, 22-June-95, The Lord)
“My heart is in the Eucharist” – Jesus
On 24th April 2004, when Dr Zugibe was looking down his microcope and announced to Mike Willesse and myself, Ron Tesoriero what he was seeing, he described the substance as being heart tissue from a living person who suffered injury like in cases he had seen where someone had been severely beaten around the chest.
When Dr Zugibe was recounting his observations I recalled what I had read of the words Jesus said to St Margaret Mary Alacoque in an apparition in 1673, when he exposed to her His suffering heart and said, “behold this heart that has loved mankind so much and receives in return nothing but ingratitude….”
I see in all this a convergence of the Science and the Theology.